We are seriously keeping up with all the updates on this global pandemic, especially within the UK so that you can be sure to make informed decisions based on these facts.
- Over this weekend, we’ve received remarkable news that the Oxford vaccine will be rolled out from the 4th of January according to the Telegraph. You can find this article here.
- please refer to the official Government page on Entering the UK, which can be found here.
- If you need help filling in the forms, please do not hesitate to get in touch here
- Tuesday 29th December 2020, The Government is increasing mass testing in England through the help of the military according to BBC,
- Wednesday 30th December 2020, OXFORD/ASTRAZENECA VACCINE has been approve for use in the UK. This vaccine is highly effective and easy to store ( stored at normal fridge temperature) therefore government is confident and has given the approval for the speedy rollout of the vaccine as early as Monday 4th of January. This great news has been welcomed with a lot of enthusiasm and hope in the fight against this global pandemic. The vaccine will be given in two doses with a twelve window gap between them. source Sky News Live